Since very long time, we are getting so many requests to share the in-depth complete guide to fix the No Internet Secured error and want to fix this Windows 10 Wi-Fi Error? If YES, then let us explain to you that it is one of the error that noticed millions of Windows users and it happened most of the time with the Windows OS as these days some latest updates going to in the Windows operating system bring with them their share of problems.
In such situation, you might face Wi-Fi no internet secured flashing on your screen and your internet completely failed to connect to the internet after the update takes place. But fortunately, to connect this problem, few methods do exist, and in this article, we are also discussing the same that, how to fix no internet secured error.
No Internet Secured Windows 10
Most of the time, we all use a secured Wi-Fi connection at our home or in an office where we have the connection password too. But, if we get a No Internet Secured error, then there might be chances of changes in IP configuration which clearly means that an invalid IP configuration leads to this problem.
How to Fix “No Internet Secured” Wi-Fi Connectivity Error on Windows 10?
Below we are going to share some best methods to fix the No Internet Secured and you can later access your Wi-Fi again smoothly:
Method #1: Run Troubleshooter
Now, here we are going to use Troubleshooter and for that, you need to run Network Adapter Troubleshooter and see if it can help you or not. Most of the time, the built-in troubleshooting diagnostics will let you find the problems that you are dealing related to your network.
- First, in the search box type the Control Panel and select it from the list.
- Now go to the Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Troubleshooting > Network and Internet.
- Run troubleshoot and it will find and automatic fixes problems with wireless and network adapters.
Or you can run network troubleshooter by following steps:
- In the search box at Start menu enter troubleshooting and tap on the Troubleshooting control panel on the top.
- In the search box, type Network Adapter and then click on Network adapter.
- Tap on Next.
- Wait for few seconds to minutes until it detects problems and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Method #2: Update Your Network Adapter Driver Software
Windows 10 no internet secured error could also be caused due to driver issues. The above method will surely fix No Internet Secured Error but if it can’t then follow below method and you can update your driver automatically or manually.
How to Update Drivers Manually?
- First, press Windows + R button together via your keyboard for Run Window.
- In the run search box, type devmgmt [dot] msc and press enter to open the device manager.
- It will show you the list of drivers, right tap on that driver individually and tap on the Update Driver Software for each driver and update all of them one by one.
How to Update Drivers Automatically?
If you don’t want to update manually and don’t have enough time, then follow this method and you can use one Windows software called Driver Easy and update all the drivers automatically.
- First, download and install Driver Easy.
- Open the software and run it, and tap on Scan Now tab and it will scan your computer and detect if any problem in drivers available.
- With a free version, you can update each driver one by one by just tapping on the update button to download and install the correct version but with the pro version, you can update all the drivers together that are missing or out of date on your system by just tapping on the Update All
- Restart your Windows 10 PC and check if the problem is fixed or not.
Method #3: Change the Adapter Settings
If above solution doesn’t work for you, then try changing adapter settings and to fix this, follow below steps:
- Open control panel from the search bar.
- Now, go to the network and internet > network and sharing center.
- In this window, you will find change adapter settings option on the left-hand side of the window.
- Now, open the properties of the network adapter of the one that is currently in use.
- Right-click on the current network adapter and select the properties from the menu and click on it.
- Scroll down and find internet protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6). Click on it and open and uncheck it to disable IPv6.
- To apply changes, click OK and restart your Windows PC.
Method #4: Check Windows Services Are Enabled
Due to malware or Virus, different windows services automatically disabled and caused Windows 10 Wi-Fi connected but no internet secured error to show. So, be sure to check the services as well:
- UPnP Device Host
- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service
- SSDP Discovery
- Wireless LAN
- Function Discovery Resource Publication
- DNS Client
And check steps too:
- From your keyboard process, Windows Key + R keys together to open the Run Command window.
- In the search box, type services [dot] msc and press enter key to open windows of services.
- Check all the above-listed services individual. For example, take SSDP In the services windows, scroll down to find it on and check if its status is running or not.
- Now if it shows disable, then right-click on the service and select on the Start.
So, now you have introduced with all the methods and solutions which are tried and tested by us and now you can use them to fix No Internet Secured and now you can follow these above methods and enjoy your Wi-Fi internet again. If you have any query, please drop your queries in the comments in the comment section below.